Kroger Requires You to Re-Enroll Your Desired Non-Profit Each Year: Shop at Kroger and Donate 3-5% without writing a check!
Each January 1st, all Kroger Community Reward Participants are required to renew their organization of choice to receive Kroger reward payments. We are hoping you will choose Oasis of Hope!
It may seem like a small act, but it’s a huge help! Designating Oasis of Hope on your Kroger card allows you to donate to our ministry each time you shop for groceries or buy gas!
For example, if 2,500 people spent $100 at Kroger, Oasis could receive a total of $7,500!
We can do a lot of ministry with that!
It takes about 3 minutes and registering your Kroger Plus Card is easier than ever:
If you already have an existing Kroger account:
- Sign in to your Kroger account at www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Click ‘View Your Rewards Details,’ edit your Community Rewards, and search for ‘Oasis of Hope’ (or 80469). Click ‘enroll’
If you are registering your Kroger account for the first time:
- Creat an account at www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Follow the prompts to enter your email, password, & address.
- Click ‘View Your Rewards Details’ and designate Oasis of Hope as your Community Rewards recipient by typing ‘Oasis of Hope’ in the Search box (or #80469). Click ‘enroll’
To designate your existing Amazon account:
- Go to www.smile.amazon.com (email/password); click ‘Sign In’
- Type “Oasis of Hope” in the search field (Cordova, TN) & select … then Start Shopping! From then on Amazon will remind you to sign in with using the ‘Smile’ site every time you log on.
Shop online via Smile.Amazon.com rather than Amazon.com. Smile.Amazon.com has the same products, prices, and service as Amazon.com, and Oasis of Hope will receive a donation from Amazon equal to .5% of your purchases placed through Smile.Amazon.com.
Invite family and friends from across the country to support Oasis of Hope by designating Oasis of Hope, Inc. on their Amazon account and shop through Smile.Amazon.com.
If you believe in what we are doing in inner city Memphis, this is a valuable way to support us. If you’d like more information about our programs, please check out our website, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Instagram and Twitter.