We appreciate all of you that have participated in the Kroger gift card fundraiser for Oasis of Hope! Recently, however, the program has been completely redone and it is now much EASIER for you to donate! Kroger no longer uses the old reloadable gift cards for fundraising, but instead now has customers simply register their Kroger Plus card and designate Oasis of Hope to receive up to 5% of your entire purchase!
It’s SO SIMPLE … and yet the funds are SO HELPFUL!
– Register online. Scroll down and click the green “Enroll Now” button.
– If you have already have an online Kroger account, sign in on the left side of the screen.
– If you are a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY on the bottom right of the screen.
– Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering the requested information.
– After registering, you will get a confirmation message sent to your email inbox. Click on the link within the body of the email.
– Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
– Click on Kroger Community Rewards information and “EDIT Kroger Community Rewards Program info”.
– Update or confirm your information.
– Enter name of organization (Oasis of Hope), or NPO number (80469) and select organization from list and click on confirm.
– To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
– Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
– Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.